Thursday, February 25, 2010

What's the best way to remove smudges etc. from my walls that have a flat latex paint?

I have tried to remove marks from the walls of my home but don't want to use harsh cleaners as this might remove the paint. I don't want to have to repaint at this time. Any ideas for getting rid of them?What's the best way to remove smudges etc. from my walls that have a flat latex paint?
You can try a magic eraser, sold in cleaning supplies at the grocery store. Problem is your paint is a flat finish. Rub gently at first as not to remove the paint from the wall completely. If and when you repaint, use an eggshell or semi gloss paint, they clean up much easier.What's the best way to remove smudges etc. from my walls that have a flat latex paint?
Magic Eraser. It won't damage your walls and it's a miracle smudge remover.
mr. clean magic eraser

No comments:

Post a Comment