Saturday, February 27, 2010

Anime picture to paint on wall??

I am repainting my room. I want to put a large anime painting on one of my walls. Does anyone have any suggestions of what I should paint on it. The background is going to be white, because it's easier to paint on. I'd appreciate a link so I can look at the picture. I'm a huge fan of anime so I' love the suggestions.Anime picture to paint on wall??
Well thats not very specific...if it was me, I'd think of my fave anime and then think of my fave character. LIke i really love Bleach. I would go online and find maybe a coloring page with all the characters on it or whatever, print it out, put the page on a little projector thingy and then trace the pic out onto the wall from the projected image. Then i'd color it in. But i cant really answer your question because there's so many anime cartoons/books out there noone has anyidea what you have in mind.Anime picture to paint on wall??
Youj might start out with a Yahoo images search of ';anime'; to get an idea about what type of characters you might like. If you are artistically inclined, you might freehand a sketch based on a picture that gives you inspiration, or project an image and trace.





There are a number of books that can help you learn to draw manga, for example


http://www.amazon.com/Manga-Techniques-T鈥?/a>


http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_b/102-鈥?/a>


These sources should help give you some idea about what you would like and how to paint it.
Can you be a little more specific? Do you want a dark, emoish painting, a happy one, what?
  • internet
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment