Thursday, February 25, 2010

What color shoud I paint my living room walls if the carpeting is dark green?

I'm buying a condo with green carpeting which is new, so there's no need to replace. The dining room/kitchen area has brand new green marble tiling which looks beautiful. I'd like to repaint the walls which is currently a very light shade of green. What would be a tasteful color to paint it to compliment the carpeting/tiling?What color shoud I paint my living room walls if the carpeting is dark green?
I think a nice cool beige - with the carpet being green I'd stay away from anything too bold on the walls.What color shoud I paint my living room walls if the carpeting is dark green?
Light green was the obvious choice, but if you don't like this serene look, you may like the braver regency tones of a deep magenta or purple with a buttercup yellow - try an accent wall, wallpaper with both colours or just the deeper colour in paint.
I think a beige or light brown color would be great.
Beige or light grey would be good.
green

No comments:

Post a Comment