Saturday, February 27, 2010

I am splatter painting my walls.......

and i wanted to make it a red, black, and white theme. I was going to paint the walls white and then splatter paint ONE WALL red and black. im not sure if that would make the room too boring because only one wall is splatter painted. But, i dont want to do all walls splatter painted





also, i am puttin up picures and paintings on the white walls, so that might make it less boring





what is your opinion on my idea....... any other suggestions?I am splatter painting my walls.......
Just warning you in advance: don't think that you can drip your paint brush in the can and just splatter it. You'll need to water it down a good bit before you go flinging it all over the place.





It would also be a very good idea to splatter paint the one wall, THEN paint the other walls.





I don't think that it would be boring, I think that the splatter painted wall would be a good focus for the room.





If you get some good, colorful pictures for the white walls it'll be perfect. I hope I helped :]I am splatter painting my walls.......
If you have a small room you will only want to splatter paint one wall. You did not say which room you are painting. If you splatter one wall then that will be the focal point of your room. Red and Black paint are dark colors so if you do it in a small room your room will look smaller. What ever you put up on your white walls be sure to incorporate at least a little red and or black. You want the room to have a ';balance';. You might also try using a red or black area rug. Good luck
Its kinda funny, but I'm doing the exact same thing right now! =P Im going to do all of the walls in that, but maybe alternate the background on each, so maybe 1 wall white 1 wall black 2 walls red and then splatter accordingly.





Im gonna just take a brush and let it go crazy.
splatter two opposing walls, to make them symmetrical, if you really want to keep some walls white. However, it really would look better if all the walls were splattered. As long as the walls are painted symmetrically, the painting should have no effect on the aesthetic.
Sounds pretty cool. I would make two walls red and black splatter together, and leave 2 walls white. Sounds like fun. Hope this helps. Good luck with the project.
awesome idea.


for more decorating tips go to


http://livelovelaughdesign.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment