Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Paint on the wall... please help!! shyt son...?

me and my friends were spray painting a school project in my front yard and we got some on the wall... my mom is really mad and i am only 14 and i am too stupid to get it off!!





does anyone have any ideas??





please!!





=//Paint on the wall... please help!! shyt son...?
goo be gone ??? olive oil or veggie oil? try picking it off lol





=]] 鈫愨啇 Caitlin's smiley facePaint on the wall... please help!! shyt son...?
Depending upon what type of wall it is, Mr. Clean makes a product called Extra Power. This stuff is pretty good, I've used it to remove oil stains from my pavers in the driveway. It can be purchased at the grocery store. If that doesn't work Home Depot sells a product by Zep called ';heavy duty cleaner and degreaser 505';. This stuff is amazing. If these don't work, be nice to your mom and she'll learn to live with it. BTW you shouldn't call yourself stupid!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment