Saturday, February 27, 2010

What colour to paint my wall?

Hey guys,





I'm looking to paint my bedroom. We currently have a mix-match of furniture (white, oak veneer, and cream) and a duvet cover that is a blueish gray with stitching in the shape of leaves that is taupe in colour. The sheets match the stitching.





I'd like to have the wall the bed is on really stand out as I don't have a headboard. I was thinking jewel tones (I love purple and my bf has relented to let me paint ONE wall purple).





My current plan is light gray, almost steel coloured for 3 walls, and a deep almost eggplant purple for the wall at the head of the bed. Barring that, all 4 walls the gray and I buy some fabric and make a padded headboard.





Any suggestions??What colour to paint my wall?
Your paint idea is on target. I would finish the look and paint all the furniture black. This would pop with the gray walls.What colour to paint my wall?
Your idea sounds really pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment