Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What color should I paint my basement apartment walls?

I don't want white because it's boring and stark. I'd like to add character to a drab, somewhat dingy and small basement apartment. What are some good suggestions for color? I don't want to go dark because that would make the place seem even smaller and darker. Thanks!What color should I paint my basement apartment walls?
dark does often close in rooms, but an accent wall of a dark shade never hurt. I know a lot of people go browns and creams, as this is the ';safest choice after white'; depending on your style, shades of blue, gray, orange and even green can be satisfying. don't be afraid to mix and match, its only paint!What color should I paint my basement apartment walls?
Cream colored, like my dingy small basement apartment. Then go with bright orange and red accessories and interesting designs. Everyone loves my basement apartment and it was designed on very little money. I chose colorful native crafts as my theme. You need to develop a theme.
canary
  • internet
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment