Saturday, February 27, 2010

I am painting my walls and need to know what color **READ DESCRIPTION?

Okay, I was originally going to create a *lounge* out of my moms old computer room but never did. Well I went into my room which i hadn't really entered since i was like really young (started sleeping downstairs) i never really like the way my room looked. Well i want to have my room have like red and black furniture with a red or black rug and stuff. I just don't know what color to paint my walls because it has to go good with red and black. red or black Walls is to much red and black lol and my mom wouldn't let me paint them red or black any way (to hard to paint over in case we end up ever HAVING to move out. so yeah HELP!!! lol :DI am painting my walls and need to know what color **READ DESCRIPTION?
play around with the Sherwin Williams color visualizer to help you imagine how the colors will look together. It is the best paint visualizer on the web, imho. I like how their color palette is laid out, I like that you can search by color family %26amp; color name, the ';painted'; rooms look the most realistic, and it suggests coordinating color schemes. You can literally spend hours:


http://www.sherwin.com/visualizer/





I think ';slate tile'; (# 7624) might be a good choice.





You can take a photo of your house %26amp; upload it to the makeover gallery on this website:


http://www.roomvues.com/


You can get color suggestions %26amp; for $5 they'll photoshop them onto your room so that you can get an idea of what it will look like.I am painting my walls and need to know what color **READ DESCRIPTION?
Why don't you paint them a nice crisp white since you are going to have such bold accents and furniture? That way, you could put up some artwork or something and it will really pop on the white walls. If you have such strong colors for everything else, a darker wall color of any sort it just going to make the whole room overwhelming.
I also think a nice tan would look great. For example, Benjamin Moore's ';Sandy Brown.';
  • internet
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment