Saturday, February 27, 2010

I just got a brand new bed spread its brown and torquise what color should i paint my walls?

I would go with a pale version of either of the two colors... a tan or pale turquoise. You could paint one wall a darker color. If you do that I would pick the color that's least dominant in your bedspread. For instance, if your bedspread is mostly brown, I'd go with turquoise and vice versa.I just got a brand new bed spread its brown and torquise what color should i paint my walls?
Light aqua!I just got a brand new bed spread its brown and torquise what color should i paint my walls?
Light Blue/Teal! That would look cute with your bed spread!
well if you have 4 walls make one of them either brown or torquise, then the other three the opposite color

No comments:

Post a Comment