Thursday, February 25, 2010

What color should i paint my walls if my room theme is royal purple and zebra print?

Im opening up a store and the theme is ';Diva-ish)... the theme I have in mind is black and white zebra and med.dark purple...the walls are white...whats color should I change the walls????What color should i paint my walls if my room theme is royal purple and zebra print?
Consider doing the walls silver. Yep. Silver. I mean, if you're going for the Diva look, you can't go wrong with silver. And I'm not talking gray here. Silver. Like brushed stainless steel silver. Not only will it lighten the space, but it will reflect light and will not detract from your decor, since silver is neutral!





Good luck with your new store!What color should i paint my walls if my room theme is royal purple and zebra print?
http://www.sherwin-williams.com/do_it_yo鈥?/a>


I found this site, it shows white walls and then you drag a color to them and it will show coordinating colors. There must be at least 20 different purples, out of hundreds of colors to choose from.


Have fun!
depends where you are going to put the zebra stripes?is there going to be furniture?


i'd say, black flooring, 3 purple walls and one wall with the zebra stripes painted on
Orange!!!!!!!!!!!
ummmmmmm, if most of the stuff is zebra do purple, and vis versa.


or altrernate from wall to wall
Um...how about royal purple.


I'm genius, don't ask me where I got the idea.
i would change the color to purple and with black zebra strips maybe

No comments:

Post a Comment