Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I cant paint my new room wall in millsberry!!!?

I bought a new room in millsberry but i can't paint the wall. Tell mr how to paint it.....I cant paint my new room wall in millsberry!!!?
Paint and Wallpaper must be purchased in the hardware store http://www.millsberry.com/shop.phtml?sho鈥?/a> in the paint section http://www.millsberry.com/shop.phtml?sho鈥?/a> or the wallpaper section http://www.millsberry.com/shop.phtml?sho鈥?/a>





Once you have purchased your paint and/or wallpaper it will go into your ';My Stuff'; area and will show in the items that can be placed in your room in your 'queue'.





To put the wallpaper or paint on a wall, select it in your queue and drag it onto the wall that you want to paint or paper. You cannot click on the item and have it move into the room, you must drag it. If you try to click it you will get an error telling you that must drag the paint or wallpaper.I cant paint my new room wall in millsberry!!!?
You're welcome :-)

Report Abuse



1. Go to Peterson's Construction Hardware Emporium in Downtown.





2. Click on the desired area, like Paint or Garden.





3. You can choose the paint or wallpaper you want. Buy it.





4. Go to your home and put it in the desired room. Drag it to the wall. You now ';painted'; your wall!
go to the hardware store and buy some paint and then go home and go to that room and drag the paint on the wall that you want it to be on and then save the room!!! my username is hugs_and_kisses24 so please some to my yard sale

No comments:

Post a Comment