Saturday, February 27, 2010

Weird ideas for painting FUN walls in my so what called playroom...?

Ok so we are getting a new house which i hate doing because my friends are so close to me but i do get ';My room'; that always stays clean and a ';My FUN room'; which my mom said that it can always be messy and you wont get in trouble. So IF i get to paint my FUN room i need ideas for painting on each wall. No sckulls and no peace signs (sorry about the peace signs she just dosnt like them)





Thankyou for all your help.





P.S IF you want me to make you an out fit please email me. It did not work out last time because alot people you could email them my outfit to you. Im just bored :D





ok now im done. XDWeird ideas for painting FUN walls in my so what called playroom...?
ok dont get the quesion ?Weird ideas for painting FUN walls in my so what called playroom...?
Polka Dots, Stars, Flowers, Smiley Faces, Stripes, I don't really know your style that well so.... But those are things most people wouldn't mind. Have fun!
chalk board paint.


its so fun for any age.


you can do as little a section or the whole room if you want.


and you can buy all the chalk colors in world.


works great for my toddlers play room but my teen daughter and her friends love doodling in there too.
A MURAL TO YOURSELF...THATS WHAT I DID LOL
  • internet
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment