Saturday, February 27, 2010

Should I have the walls in my room painted with pink and white stripes or magenta?

I'm getting my room painted and I can't decide. I'm either going to do pink and white stripes with one wall magenta to make the room look bigger, OR some walls magenta and some white. Other suggestions would be good too!!Should I have the walls in my room painted with pink and white stripes or magenta?
I would get 3 walls magenta and 1 wall pink and white stripes. It's a good contrast. hope i helped! xShould I have the walls in my room painted with pink and white stripes or magenta?
i would do opposite walls magenta and the other two pink and white striped.


or even on the magenta walls, do thick white stripes.
Pink and white stripes on one wall; pink on the other three. Accessorize with the magenta.
I would do magenta and white stripes on two walls, a white wall, and a magenta wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment