Thursday, February 25, 2010

Help me! What color should i paint my babies walls?

His bedding is made up of primary colors (blue, red, yellow, green, and orange). I feel like that makes it so hard to find a good color to paint the walls because those colors are so bold for a wall color, dont you think? Help PLEASE!Help me! What color should i paint my babies walls?
Light blue is always a good choice...Help me! What color should i paint my babies walls?
I'd suggest a warm (not to bright) yellow. Go to the paint store pick up some paint sample chips. Take them home and look at them there. Then narrow it down to a couple of colors. Go back to the store and buy a sample size of the paint. Paint a square on the wall - see what you think of the color over a couple of days.
yellow is the color of my room and it looks really nice like its always sunny in my room but its not too bright like it stings your eyes . i think its perfect!
dont paint them white!! because white is a thinking color and if you put paint your child's room that color it could cause stress. so paint it a pale blue color because it's a relaxing color and it would go with his bed covers!!
Paint it a soft cream color and hang some cute border.I even went as far as using chalk board paint on the bottom half of the closet door and will let them use it hen they grow up.Right now adults use it to write messages to the baby,I take pics of it when its ful and put in the baby book.Good luck and comgrats!!!
trynhome depot
light blue walls, with red curtains that a yellow
that is a good Q.you should probably paint it a powder blue,powder green,faided red, or faided orange.if the bedding is not responding with the wall colors,then just get some new ';maching'; ones.u want the BEST for your baby.
go to Lowe's.com.Use the virtual painter to try out hundreds of colors in the sample rooms to find what you like best.
how about you do blue walls, and then paint some vertical green stripes every 3 feet or so. Make sure to tape it off or they'll come out crooked!
I definitely think you should go with a light color if his sheets are bold. Just not white. I think a nice light green, or light blue would look nice. Or you could paint the bottom of the wall light green and fade into the blue at the top.
  • internet
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment