Saturday, February 27, 2010

How can I paint my sons walls to look like under water (spongebob theme)?

underwater spongebob theme


http://kidsthemebedrooms.com/underwater/鈥?/a>How can I paint my sons walls to look like under water (spongebob theme)?
try home improvement store like lowe's or home depot or even a craft store for stencils and/or stickers. or you may want to hire a professional artist.How can I paint my sons walls to look like under water (spongebob theme)?
spong paint blues, white and light greens...add fish coral etc
Paint walls with an aqua marine color. I use Walmart color Blue lagoon. Cover the whole area with this color. Paint your sponge bob pictures over this. What gives you the under water look is the addition of bubbles. Water down white paint and float on in a circle. Hightlight one edge with pink or lavender to give it a irredecent look. You don't need alot of bubbles just a few here and there.
why dont you just get the garden hose and go for the real thing no just kidding you can go light blue and paint the bubbles on the wall light blackish circle with a blend of white in itor light blueish circle better yet and draw bubbles practice first in your bed room hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment