Thursday, February 25, 2010

What color should I paint my bedroom walls?

I'm getting this comforter from target http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/ref鈥?/a>





I'm not sure what would look best pink, brown, or tan?What color should I paint my bedroom walls?
Hi, my choice would be to do all the walls in the lighter beige or three walls in the beige and one in the darker brown. Then use the brown in picture frames, mirror frames, etc. against the beige walls. Accessorize with the pink. Have you any experience with painting? You could do a feature wall by free hand drawing then painting a similar pattern as in the bedspread on one wall. Have fun! What color should I paint my bedroom walls?
You're on the right track with choosing your bedding first ~ it's a good inspiration piece to work from!





Consider adding another color, though. What about a spa blue color?


http://www.calicocorners.com/product/des鈥?/a>


This is actually a fabric swatch, but it's a good illustration of color. You could get throw pillows of the same color for the bed in order to tie the look together.
What else is going in the room? Are you planning on doing the ceiling? If you paint the walls brown, and the ceiling tan, it'll make your room seem larger. What color are your nightstands? Dresser?


Lighting? Even green would look good with this comforter.


Blinds, shades, and flooring?
I would do the color of the flowers pink Get samples and hold up to the flowers and pick the closest one!
Man im so jelous of that comforter. lol. But i would paint my walla brown, and them stencil little pink flowers on it. That would look adorable!
I say tan, a light one
light grey would look so chic!

No comments:

Post a Comment