Saturday, February 27, 2010

Need emo decorating ideas for my room. I need ideas of what to paint onto the walls.?

My color scheme is black white charcoal grey and purple. I already have checkers on one wall, but I want stuff for the other walls. My room feels kinda boring right now so I need to add some cool designs onto the wall, pics would be nice :)Need emo decorating ideas for my room. I need ideas of what to paint onto the walls.?
giant clown faces crying because only clowns will understand youNeed emo decorating ideas for my room. I need ideas of what to paint onto the walls.?
paint splatters?


hang one of these flags?


http://www.centurynovelty.com/catImages/鈥?/a>
draw a lawn..then put above it....'; i wish my lawn was emo, then it could cut itself';..then draw blood down the wall
if you were an emo you should hate your life at a point that you wouldn't care about the **** you hung on your walls.





you should know that the word emo is very similar to ';memo';


check on google to find it's meaning
Squid.
paint skulls and random stripes; my cousin did like black and hot pink stripes out of some wierd tape stuff and then on another wall she did purple and black i thought it was cool! good luck!
Emo?





wow..that'd be embarrassing to admit.

No comments:

Post a Comment