Saturday, February 27, 2010

I recently bought new couches, they are houseplant/palm green, I have no idea what color to paint my walls.?

My furniture is cherrywood with black accents. They couches look great with the furniture but I have no idea what color to paint the walls or what color scheme to decorate with to match with the couches... I wasn't thinking along those lines when I bought them because I just loved the color and didn't think about how difficult it would be a design around them. Please help!!!I recently bought new couches, they are houseplant/palm green, I have no idea what color to paint my walls.?
light colors always make a room lighter, maybe a beige or taupe. I would accent the furniture with art that mirrors the new furniture.I recently bought new couches, they are houseplant/palm green, I have no idea what color to paint my walls.?
play around with the Sherwin Williams color visualizer to find colors that you like. It is the best paint visualizer on the web, imho. I like how their color palette is laid out, I like that you can search by color family %26amp; color name, the ';painted'; rooms look the most realistic, and it suggests coordinating color schemes. You can literally spend hours:


http://www.sherwin.com/visualizer/





I think a very pale yellow like ';crisp linen'; (# 6378) would look lovely.
earthy tones are nice, maybe a a light brownish green color





www.colorschemer.com





is a good website to look at color schemes that other people have submitted, there might be something on there that might help
I would do a tan that goes with the green
I would go with neutrals - cream, tan, beige.

No comments:

Post a Comment