Saturday, February 27, 2010

Im painting my walls a burnt orange/red color and have a sage green lounge chair. What color for the sofa?

The style I am going for is a modern eclectic look but warm and inviting. My color palette is the burnt orange asian-inspired red (walls), espresso brown (wood finish), sage green (chair). The smaller accent colors for the carpet and window treatment are warm golds, burgundies, and med-dark brown. With all these colors Im trying to figure out what color the sofa should be.Im painting my walls a burnt orange/red color and have a sage green lounge chair. What color for the sofa?
Hmm, sounds familar...I still say some sort of yellow - banana, mustard...Im painting my walls a burnt orange/red color and have a sage green lounge chair. What color for the sofa?
Wow..it should be taupe or a shade of brown. That certainly is warm and inviting.
brown would go with your autumn colours.
I would go with a nice chocolate brown. Then you could put some throw pillows that pull in the burnt orange, red and sage green.
Brown or tan.
  • internet
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment