Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I have camo curtins and bed cover what color should i paint my walls?

Orange. Unless you are trying to hunt from your room no need to have that much olive drab. An orange color (like a spicy pumpkin) or a dusty blue would be good. If you do go with another answerers advice and go with green or brown at least put some accents in an orange or even red so there is some color. You will not only get lost in your room but you will get very depressed around that much blah!





Happy hunting!I have camo curtins and bed cover what color should i paint my walls?
play around with the Sherwin Williams color visualizer to find something that you like. It is the best paint visualizer on the web, imho. I like how their color palette is laid out, I like that you can search by color family %26amp; color name, the ';painted'; rooms look the most realistic, and it suggests coordinating color schemes. You can literally spend hours:


http://www.sherwin.com/visualizer/





I think an ivory like ';biscuit'; (# 6112) would look terrific with the camo.





You can also take a photo of your room %26amp; upload it to the makeover gallery on this website:


http://www.roomvues.com/


You can get color suggestions %26amp; they'll photoshop them onto your room so that you can get an idea of what it will look like.I have camo curtins and bed cover what color should i paint my walls?
If it is green camo, I would paint the walls a light sage green. If it is brown camo, I would choose a very light tan. Good luck! I like your room!~
Camo! I think brown would be a nice second choice.
green or like tan or something
Can you see your walls behind all the Toby Keith and Korn posters?
green

No comments:

Post a Comment