Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I just bought a beautiful laurel green comforter set for my bedroom. What color should I paint the walls?

You can view the set here: http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_10104_070B725708110001P?vName=Bed+%26+Bath%26amp;cName=Bedding%26amp;sName=Comforter+SetsI just bought a beautiful laurel green comforter set for my bedroom. What color should I paint the walls?
i would do the walls in a soft mid-brown :sherwin williams ';nuthatch';, and the trim in ';sand dune';.I just bought a beautiful laurel green comforter set for my bedroom. What color should I paint the walls?
It looks like there is a pastel green in the photo. Very pretty spread.


You could use either a darker green or the pastel. Depends on what kind of look you are going for. Also could use a tan color. Like a light cappuccino. I like the green and the white myself. Looks cool/crisp
very light green or a cream. a very light purple with white tables or chairs will look so cool.=)
A paler shade of green, cream, or a light dull yellow would look pretty w/ the set. Or even a combination of the three %26amp; make a pattern that would blend the colors. Place some country style or wildlife w/ flowers %26amp; trees on the walls. Touch it up %26amp; make it yours.
This is beautiful. I would paint a very light shade of the same color and use accents in white and maybe a little navy in the winter and fall.
That is a beautiful bedding set. Since it appears to be rather light, I would go with something a bit darker - like ';Moroccan Brown'; by sherwin williams. And the brown %26amp; green together would look very natural %26amp; comforting. Check it out:


http://sherlink.sherwin.com/swapp/color_鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment