Saturday, February 27, 2010

What color should I paint my 2 L shape walls?

I have painted a piece of furniture orange and added a tropical french style picture. The picture has a lot of orange, red, browns, and some aqua blues and greens. Rod Iron dining table with bright orange, yellow, pink fabric, (small seats). What wall color will go and make a statement? I want this little dining room to have style with fun added in the mix. I am designing on a dime.What color should I paint my 2 L shape walls?
If your walls are relatively small, get quart sized cans of colors in a family (usually on the same paint chip) and paint each wall a different shade of the same color.





My bedroom has 3 light blue walls and 1 dark blue wall, and my kitchen has 3 light green walls and 1 wall that's 2 shades darker. The different shades are from the same paint card.What color should I paint my 2 L shape walls?
With all those bright colors, paint the walls off white. This will reduce the color clash and brighten up the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment