Thursday, February 25, 2010

What color to paint my walls?

I have dark auburn end tables, coffee table, and couches with an entertainment center that is a dark brownish color and I just have no clue what color to paint. Whatever paint color I choose to use has to flow through the whole house as it is a very open floor plan. The whole house is tile and it is a brown/tan coloring. Any suggestions please???What color to paint my walls?
sage green or butter cream goes well with the brown family, u can go different shades n tones depending on which room/wall your painting.


for testing these colors go to the hobby store/dept n get some of the craft paint - these little bottles go a long way in covering an area so u can decide on what color family u want to go with.


good luckWhat color to paint my walls?
I would go for a romantic red for the dining room, a comforting brown and white colour for the lounge, a shiny black colour for the kitchen, a calm relaxing blue for the bathroom and it depends on what kind of person you are to paint your bedroom. I think brown and blue go well together.





I am only 12 and I wanna be an interior designer when I am older!


hope this helped!


xxxxxxxxxxx
A light sage would be the perfect contrast with all the dark furniture/tiles,


especially since green is a earth tone it coordinates with all colors so it


will flow through your home.


http://media.photobucket.com/image/dark%鈥?/a>
A warm butter shade of yellow or light gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment