Saturday, February 27, 2010

How to paint a wall?

Hi,





Is there a specific technique that I should do when painting a wall?





I read something about a W but I don't understand it. Can somebody explain that to me along with any tips they have.





I'm going to get somebody to do the border of wall while I am painting with roller (not too far ahead). My plan was to just go up and down with my strokes.





What should I do?





Thanks, I need answer asap.How to paint a wall?
The ';W'; you are referring to is simply that your roller pattern should simply not be perfectly up-and-down. The slight W-pattern makes sure that the roller strokes blend in together, leaving nothing but that even, slightly orange-peeled coat of paint. Keep a wet edge -- never stop painting in the middle of a wall.How to paint a wall?
im not a painter but.....all you do it tape the edges and windows and paint away. I just got done painting my sons room, easy......get a roller and do it. use a paint brush for the edges and your be fine....it may need a few coats.
the w is the shape u have to paint in to let the paint blend and not get layered.

No comments:

Post a Comment