Saturday, February 27, 2010

I painted my walls a bright yellow I don't like... how can I fix it without repainting?

What about doing a faux finish? Possibly a distressed look? If not, maybe try putting a dimmer in that room. I have a friend with bright yellow walls and with really dim lighting, it's beautiful. =)





Hope that helps.I painted my walls a bright yellow I don't like... how can I fix it without repainting?
If changing the furniture, etc. IN the room doesn't help, try tacking a large blanket, curtain, or sheet over one or more of the walls. It's a nice effect and nobody will know of the hideousness beneath it. :DI painted my walls a bright yellow I don't like... how can I fix it without repainting?
Close the drapes, turn off the lights, blindfold your guests...
Wear real dark glasses whenever you're in that room.
Try a faux finish or a wash.in a lighter color.Easy to do and not expensive.
Put up wallpaper?
Glaze it with a cream - easy and quick and gives movement to the walls.





Darker colored curtains and white furniture.

No comments:

Post a Comment